In August I had a holiday and went to Australia. The first thing that we did when we got there was shop at the mall called Harper town. Harper town is a small mall in Australia that we got our new things like my shoes and my Cav's basketball. I really liked the mall but it was really small and it was way too hot. The next place I went to was the arcade in hyper dome. The arcade in hyper dome  is really cool and the one game I wanted to play was called Wangan and it was my favourite game because you can challenge other people like adults and kids. The first thing I did was buy a card from the machine so that I could be ranked in the game and get cars that I could keep on the card. I got ranked around c. I am glad to be back because it has not rained ever since I was there and I like the cold sometimes. My sleeping schedules were different. I slept when it was 2 o'clock in New Zealand and 12 in Australia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia

Emoji Art