Waikowhai Art Festival

ON Tuesday Waikowhai had a Art festival. Everyone in the school made a piece of art to put in the festival. There was so many people weaving and looking at our amazing art work. Hauraki's art work had to be a Kiwiana bird like a Kea, Kiwi, Tui and a Falcon. I picked a falcon because it looked real complicated and I wanted to practice my art. For my colours I could use what ever I wanted and I used red , yellow and green because I like the Jamaican flag colours. So part of my background was blue for the sky and part of my background was the Jamaican colours. For my actual background there is a tree behind the bird with the sun and some land.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia

Emoji Art