Cameron pools swimming.




This is my class swimming at Cameron pools  they were learning how to get in and out of the pool from the side. So you had to put your hands on the side lean on your stomach and level your self down slowly. I have seen them learn to dive in the pool but some people hurt them selves by belly flopping but I said keep going you can do it just keep trying. On Thursday they had a test to see what group you would be in because we have swimming sports on Friday.  I came second on the swimming sports for freestyle and for backstroke I came second again but I didn't make it to swimming sports for my house group but I was still proud that my friend was in the swimming sports and my sister they were both so fast that they were in the front.     
 



Comments

  1. Kia ora i'm Rihanna from yaldhurst model schol. I like the way you added a photo. did you know change the color of your writting? next time you could change the colour of your writing and ad in some more photo.

    why did you ad two photos and not just one?
    keep up the good work and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia

Emoji Art