Monday fun day


On Monday we had wheels day and fun day. We played team tactics with Mr Riceman,T-ball with Mr Ross and had free time with Ms Sands. Everyone had so much fun on the slip and slide and the pool everyone mostly enjoyed the slip and slide because you would keep flying off the end If you went so fast but I really enjoyed the free time because I got to rest in the sun and I played with a Nerf vortex and it was really cool. When we were with Ms Sands We were relaxing in the shade because it was hot and we had to swim in the morning when it was cold. Here are heaps of funny photos.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Ashana,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey. Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing day and it looks like the weather was beautiful. The slip'n'slide looks like so much fun but I think I would like to relax in the sun as well.

    I am thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read more of your posts!

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Emoji Art

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia