Crazy Science.

Hello Today we had crazy science it was a show about two people showing us some magic science. The one thing that I was surprised about was that if you pour water in  nappies there is polymer inside that makes into solid. I learnt that bubbles are the thinnest object in the whole world seen by human eyes they have rainbow colours because they have two surfaces trapped water then reflect and refract the light. I wonder if I could grow up and be like Richard because he was the funniest person I have ever seen since the last time I have seen something funny. I could try these things that Richard showed us. I could find out some science tricks from Richard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia

Emoji Art