maths building.

Yesterday after fitness Te Waka Ako built tents for strand maths.

 The materials we used were modelling clay, tooth  picks and card board. We used a little bit on each tooth pick so that it wouldn't fall over. We had to make a tent and that was so cool. We made different shapes like cubes, pyramids, and cones. 

There was a big as problem!  It kept falling because we shook the table too much so everyone's tent fell down. 

The one thing that was good is that I finished before lunch so I could go to play. 

What I found out is that if something is too heavy that it will fall down eventually.

 Overall the task was challenging but I stuck to it and finished on time to go lunch. In the end I made a pyramid .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastics Waikowhai Primary School

Summer Learning Journey Archive Activity Austrailia

Emoji Art